The INGENIOUS partnership invites to the first workshop related to the challenges in Energy Intensive Industries (EIIs).
07. 03. 2023 I 16:00 - 17:00
The aim of the Workshops is to learn about the challenges in Energy Intensive Industries and present the solution providers to these challenges. The workshops are also a great opportunity to learn about the INGENIOUS Innovation Grants and the Open Call procedures. The theme of the upcoming workshop will be: Towards a safer and more efficient Energy transition and to ensure the energy supply – hydrogen.
Link to the workshop:
- Intrudction to Ingenious project – Ewa Rekosz I MCICT
- Introduction to Innovation grants – Jose Ramón Natal I MI4
- “ColdSpark® – An alternative approach to low-carbon hydrogen production” – Terje Hauan I SEID AS
- “Plasma Technologies for Hydrogen Applications” – Dr. Andre Naumann I Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology
- “The decarbonization of the industrial activities in Piedmont region: a system level approach to exploit the hydrogen supply-chain” – Davide Trapani I EnviromentPark S.p.A.